We are looking to hire a Qualified Technician to work in our busy Service Department on the North Road, Drogheda.
Ford qualification an advantage but not compulsory.
Responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with Customers, Management and Staff in a courteous and professional manner
- Keeping up to date with all technical product information
- Diagnose, repair and service vehicles as required.
- Maintain a clean, orderly workplace, adhering to all company policies, procedures and safety standards.
- Road testing and quality control checks as required
The Successful Candidate will have:
- A Minimum of two years post apprenticeship experience working in a Main Dealership.
- Experience in all aspects of vehicle servicing, engine overhaul, diagnostics and electronics.
- Be highly motivated and able to work on their own initiative.
- Ability to clearly communicate, to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of work.
- Be efficient and be capable of producing high quality work consistently.
- Be in possession of a Full, Clean Driving Licence.
This is a Full time position with our Company who are committed to growth and continuous development.
The successful candidate will be offered an attractive package and terms of employment.
If you are interested in this position and believe you could make a significant contribution to our business please apply by forwarding your C.V. to email@example.com.